In order for you to get the best out of your print job (and to make things go smoother on our end) we generally recommend that you supply us with print ready artwork that is correctly set up for us to print from. If you do not have your own print ready artwork we can help with that too! Click here to see more information about our graphic design service.
- All files must have a 3mm bleed on all sides
- Set up size proportionate to the exact size you are ordering
- Keep all important text and graphics at least 5mm away from the edge of the artwork.
- Convert all text to outlines
File types we accept
- EPS (Encapsulated Post Script)
- AI (Adobe Illustrator)
- PDF (Adobe PDF)
- JPG (High Resolution JPEG)
- TIFF (High Resolution TIFF)
The printing process
All of our work is printed in CMYK so if files are submitted in RGB then there may be colour shift present.
If you would like to speak to one of our friendly staff about anything you are unsure of regarding your artwork please feel free to call us on (01) 802 9000 or email us at [email protected]